Design a life and career of passion and purpose.
In the classic Disney movies, the princess always gets her prince, her white horse, and her happily ever after. But in real life, happiness isn’t one-size-fits-all. And there are endless obligations and distractions that can keep you from figuring out what happiness feels like in the first place.
As a Certified Life and Health Coach, I’m here to help you define what happiness means to YOU — and then take daily steps towards designing a lifestyle that matches YOUR definition of joy.
It sounds simple — happiness usually is! But it takes time, enthusiasm, and a dash of curiosity to transform your current reality and slip into something new. I can’t cast a magic spell to make your kids clean up their rooms, give you the bonus you deserve or help you slip into your skinny jeans. But as your personal Fairy Godmother, I can help you…
- Rediscover your long-lost passions and talents — and step into a fulfilling new career.
- Reimagine your daily routine, creating more time to study, play, travel, and celebrate — or in some cases, creating more time for rest!
- Reveal and pursue remarkable opportunities for your life and career — the kind you simply can’t see when you’re shut down and exhausted.
- Reawaken your natural curiosity and spark — so that you can become an icon of inspiration for your kids, your partner, your clients, and everyone you touch.
- Realize a new and healthy lifestyle and help you end your struggles with weight and body image.
Do you need a coach in order to transform your life? Absolutely not.
But if you’ve been stuck, uncertain or just plain unhappy for a while, having a professional coach to guide, nudge and inspire you can make a world of difference.
Whatever your dreams or goals may be, I’m here to support you.
If you’re curious about working with me, send me a note to set up a complimentary 30-minute chat. From there, you can choose a single coaching session, or slip into a coaching package.
Either way, you’re making a marvelous investment in your personal and professional development — with magical results.